I am a network marketing professional. And I love it!
There was a time that I swore I’d never be “one of those people” and then I became one – almost inadvertently. You see, as a reflexologist, I offered essential oils to my clients and, as they fell in l to love with them, they started buying oils to take home. And then they started sharing those oils with their friends and family and the rest is history.
At first, I was quiet about my network marketing success because I lacked appreciation and respect for the profession, Then, I studied the business model and compared it to traditional models. I realized my lack of respect and appreciation stemmed from pure ignorance. I simply didn’t know what I didn’t know.
Now, I RECOMMEND network marketing to anyone who is willing to work and open to learning new techniques. Why? Because I believe that it offers the BEST opportunities for success and self-fulfillment. More important, when you have a life-changing product to share with others, network marketing allows you to help more people.
Here are five things I like about the network marketing profession:
- Independence – You are the boss. You are an entrepreneur. You can do things your way.
- Low Start-Up Costs – Unlike opening a traditional business or franchise, the start-up costs are relatively low. That makes it possible for almost anyone to enter the profession. And, your income-earning potential will be limited only by your mindset and investment of your time, talents, and energy.
- Time Freedom – You choose when and where you will work. Rather than trade precious time for money, you become the master of your time. You are free to work your own hours and conduct your business as you’d like from almost any place in the world.
- Personal Development – Traditional jobs offer you training that focuses on the specific duties you are hired to perform while network marketing opens doors for personal development in many diverse areas. Success depends largely upon how successful you become at expanding your world view and deepening your belief in YOU.
- Positive Impact on the Lives of Others – Network marketing enables you to make a difference to far more people than you could ever reach in a traditional job. As you expand your network, you leverage the work of others and change more lives. You work smarter, not harder.
Many people become network marketing professionals on a part-time basis. Some transition to full-time quickly and others choose to remain part-time. Once again, the choice is yours. The success is yours. The perks are yours. And the residual income can be a legacy that you bequeath to your loved ones. What traditional job offers that?
Network marketing may be just the ticket to freedom and abundance that you’ve been seeking. Leave a comment if you’d like to learn more. I’d love for you to become a Thyme for You business partner and step into a world of limitless possibilities.